Thursday, May 1, 2008

Alyssa's First Hair Trim...

Alyssa's first hair "trim" was last weekend. I had planned on getting it all cut, but Steven had to work so we just got her bangs trimmed so that he wouldn't miss out on her first "hair cut". So here are the pictures from Hair 5-O where our friend Jessi works.



This was the first time that I let her down out of my lap so that she could wander in the lobby.


She was looking all around at everything.

She even got to watch her big brother get his hair cut.

She looks alittle tired, but she sat there like a trooper. I hope she does this good when we get her whole head done. One day I hope she can sit there by herself.. Brother did great at her age, so she'll probably be the complete opposite. Thanks for the picture Jessi.

No comments: