Saturday, April 19, 2008

Go Nashville Sounds!!

Matt and Steven ventured to Nashville Friday night to the Sounds game. They got there when the gates opened so they could do their thing. The boys enjoy getting autographs and they have an awesome collection started. They both have so much fun and it's awesome because this is something they have together that they can use as a small way to father/ son bond. Here are some pictures from their day at the park... Did I say the game got rained out before it even started. They'll get to change in their tickets for a different game.


You can see the sky getting dark before the storm.

Ok, I don't know who any of these players are... sorry!


Matt with the mascot OZZY!!! He had a blast even though it was rained out and I'm sure that won't be the only game we attend this year.

No comments: