Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baseball season is here!!

This is Matt's first year on a coach pitch team. He's actually suppose to have played another year of t-ball, but Steven and I decided to bump him up to coach pitch thinking he would benefit more from it. This is his team. He's having such a blast and we are so glad that we did decide to move him up.

If you can't tell which one is him he's on the bottom left.

Here he is listening to his coach before a game.

My big man.

He's all into the game here. He plays pitcher so he stays pretty involved in the game. I think actually the coach has mentioned trying him on first, but we'll see it hasn't happened yet.

I'll try to get some more pictures up from his baseball season, but it's hard taking pictures and keeping up with Alyssa at the same time.

No comments: