Friday, April 4, 2008

We Put The Ham On.....

Alyssa had just gotten out of the tub and I was on the computer when she decided she was going to climb into the bottom drawer on the stove. It was hilarious. She thought at first she was going to be in trouble, but all we could do was laugh because she was so proud of herself. She was just dancing and talking while she was in there and was really upset when it was time to get out. I can tell that's going to be her new place to be.


Steven walked into the room on this picture. She looked up at him with a half smile cause she thought she was in trouble. When she saw she wasn't she turned into a HAM...

Two days after this picture was taken she had been playing in the kitchen and I went to close the drawer she had opened and she had put toys in there..

No comments: